A fierce war rages for your soul. Are you ready for battle?
Like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you can’t escape the conflict.
It’s a spiritual war with crucial consequences in your everyday life, and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny.
You must engage the Enemy. And as you fight, you need a Manual for Spiritual Warfare. This guide for spiritual warriors will help you recognize, resist, and overcome the Devil’s attacks.
- Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
- What are his typical strategies?
- Who fights him alongside us in battle?
- What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
- How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
- Teaching about spiritual warfare from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for battle
- Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
- Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
- Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
St. Paul urges us to “fight the good fight of the faith” (1 Tim 6:12). Take this Manual for Spiritual Warfare with you into battle.
Charcoal Grey deluxe leatherette with rounded corners, embossed cover, silver foil, black ribbons, silver edges, and red accented interior.
336 pages, Published by Tan Books, USA